Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 04:34:39 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Thanks To A Couple Of Really Nice Guys
« previous next »
: [1]
: Thanks To A Couple Of Really Nice Guys  ( 2135 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 21, 2010, 12:37:37 PM »

Back last summer shortly after the 4th of July Holiday during the heat wave, my big airconditioner went kaput.  After a little searching around I was able to pick one up at Home Depot in Williston, however, the next thing was to get someone to install it.  Maryann minded the heat terribly, so it was extremely important that I get some help ASAP.  I called Brian Wiggins & John Simon, who told me they could not come that afternoon as they were in the middle of a job, but that they would be here at my house at 7 a.m. to take the old airconditioner out and put the new one in.  This 15,000 BTU airconditioner was installed through the wall.  A very special thanks to these two young men for showing concern for Maryann as it was just a couple days after the airconditioner was installed that Maryann suffered a Massive Stroke and died.  Thanks Brian & John, you are very special to me as you were to Maryann.

This morning, Brian & John came back and finished casing up the installation and everything looks great.

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : September 21, 2010, 01:07:37 PM »

They also did all the finish work in my new house and it looks incredible!!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: