Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:29:21 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Sex Offenders
« previous next »
: [1]
: Sex Offenders  ( 4529 )
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« : October 07, 2010, 05:33:09 PM »

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=13281388

Wow makes me feel all warm and safe!!

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #1 : October 08, 2010, 04:46:26 AM »

1 more good reason to carry conceal
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #2 : October 08, 2010, 05:12:44 AM »

STATE OF VERMONT
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY
VERMONT STATE POLICE
PRESS RELEASE

INCIDENT:
CASE #:  N/A
TROOPER:  Lt. Tom Hango  STATION: St. Albans  CONTACT#: 524-5993
DATE: 10/06/2010
LOCATION (specific):  Franklin/Grand Isle Counties
SUBJECT:  Sex Offender Registry Compliance Checks

SUMMARY OF INCIDENT:
This press release is a follow up on our 9/14/2010 press conference regarding Sex Offender Registry Compliance checks.  During the last two weeks of September the following agencies conducted checks on all 180 registered sex offenders in Franklin and Grand Isle Counties:  Vermont State Police, Grand Isle Sheriff’s Department, Franklin County Sheriff’s Department, Swanton Village Police Department, Saint Albans City Police Department, the Vermont Department of Corrections, the Northwest Unit for Special Investigations, and the U.S. Marshals Service.

The above agencies worked together in teams to check on residency as well as conditions for offenders who are under the supervision of the Department of Corrections (DOC).  This was done in four coordinated details scheduled at various times of the day and night, involving 31 different officers from the agencies above. Of the 180 offenders to be checked the teams verified compliance of 174 offenders. Eleven were found to be out of compliance, 3 of the 11 were found to be out of state and are being investigated as possible federal violations.  Charges are being sought on the state level in the remaining 8 cases.

The remaining six offenders have been assigned to officers for follow up.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #3 : October 08, 2010, 10:13:52 PM »

1 more good reason to carry conceal

You ain't that pretty.
(bad taste, but funny, I think)