Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 20, 2024, 07:17:31 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  I89 Crash Causing Major Delays At Exit 15
« previous next »
: [1]
: I89 Crash Causing Major Delays At Exit 15  ( 2325 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 01, 2010, 09:19:59 AM »

I-89 crash causing major delays at Exit 15
Winooski, Vermont - November 1, 2010

If Interstate 89 is a part of your morning commute then you may need some extra time to get to work this morning.

Police say an ugly three-car accident is tying up traffic on the Winooski Bridge near Exit 15.

It happened just after 8:00 a.m. in the southbound lanes of the highway.

Police are providing few details at this time but say the right-hand lane of traffic is closed and that traffic is backed up for several miles.

Henry Raymond
Margie
: 156

« #1 : November 01, 2010, 10:50:36 AM »

Henry -

That accident happened just before I got there at about 10 minutes to 8.  It was right in the middle of the bridge and the cop from the construction on the other bridge had just walked up when I was able to get thru.  I was late for work, but thankful I wasn't too far behind where I was at that point.  It looked like everyone was out of their cars.  It was one of those domino accidents, I think.  The third car was the worst from what I could see, as the middle car was one of the big Jeeps.  The front car had moved away from the Jeep and didn't look too bad.  The bad car...the front end was under the Jeep when I went thru.

Not a good way to start your week!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: