Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 02:16:58 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  My Grandson The Elf Brings Christmas Joy To Young & Old
« previous next »
: [1]
: My Grandson The Elf Brings Christmas Joy To Young & Old  ( 2229 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 28, 2010, 06:29:55 PM »

Lynn, Mike & The Boys, who came up last Wednesday for my Birthday & Thanksgiving, had planned to leave yesterday afternoon for Belows Falls so they would be there for the Santa Train this morning where Sam does his yearly community volunteering project as an Elf on The Santa Train.  Sam had to get up at 6 a.m., no easy feat for a teenage boy, but he did it.

Below are some photos taken of him and a couple of his friends this morning.  Sammy is the young man with glasses:

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : November 29, 2010, 09:07:27 AM »

The following is what the Elves did on the train.  Sam was pretty tired last night, so his Mom sent me this note on what they did:

Sam and his elf friends were responsible for a big train car full of adults and littleones. They greeted the kids as they got on the train. They led the kids in singing Christmas Carols while dancing up and down the aisles of the train. They told them stories and gave them an Elf Quiz (that Sam and his friend Abby made up). Questions like: Name another reindeer other than Rudolph, what is an elf's favorite cookie, etc.

They were there with the kids when they see Santa when they kids get off the train for a stop in Chester. And then they entertain the kids on the ride back to BF. As they get off the train the elves hand out a special ornament to each of the kids for their Christmas tree.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: