Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 11:56:11 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  River Road Project - Friday Noon -- September 22, 2006
« previous next »
: [1]
: River Road Project - Friday Noon -- September 22, 2006  ( 2731 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 22, 2006, 11:27:22 AM »

Hi All,

Well decided I would go down and check the River Road Project to see if they had poured the rest of the footings yet:

Lucky I did, because I could see as I drove up that Aulis Concrete had already removed the forms and was finishing loading them on the truck

Pat Pigeon with the front end loader was delivering fill to Don Pigeon

As Don Pigeon backfilled around the footings

Caught Don's attention so I could ask him a few questions

And asked the guys from Aulis Concrete if they could stop for a minute so I could get a photo of them

Left to Right: Ervin Aulis from Alburg, Jason Sterling & Ben Bernard from New York State and Owner David Aulis from Alburg.  By the way, just so happens they know my relatives who live over in Alburg. Small world isn't it.

Meanwhile, Pat Pigeon was doing a little hand shovel work backfilling

And Aulis Concrete had moved up to St. Luke's Church where they are doing another concrete job.  Aulis Concrete also did the sidewalk work on Main Street this summer

Don Pigeon told me they would be contacting the Pre-Cast Concrete Bridge Builder for a delivery date now that they have everything ready for them here.  Don will be removing the old culvert now in between the poured footing today also.
[/b]

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: