Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 01:17:16 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  You're Invited To The Fairfax Recreation Path Ribbon Cutting Event
« previous next »
: [1]
: You're Invited To The Fairfax Recreation Path Ribbon Cutting Event  ( 2501 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 24, 2006, 06:29:22 PM »

Dear Residents of Fairfax,

You are cordially invited to attend a Fairfax Recreation Path Ribbon Cutting Event.   This event will occur this Saturday September 30th from 9:15-9:45 with the ribbon cutting occurring at 9:30am.   If you are able to attend, please arrive around 9:15am or earlier, walk down to the Park’s access road’s cul-de-sac.  The ribbon cutting will be on the Path entrance close to the cul-de-sac. 

We are inviting the community to share in this celebration of over a decade of effort, only possible through volunteers like you, school and town administration support and State of Vermont grant assistance.  We hope to invite all School Board members, Select Board members, Park Committee, Fairfax Recreation Steering Committee and Recreation Path Committee members past and present to attend and witness this official opening of the Fairfax Recreation Path.   We intend to invite past and present Recreation Path Committee members to do the actual cutting of the ribbon.  We hope your schedule allows you all to attend and share in this great community-collaborative achievement.

It is intended that this be a ribbon cutting for the Fairfax Recreation Path only.  We are planning a grand opening ceremony for the Fairfax Community Park to happen in June 2007.

Just so you are aware, there will be Bike Fair events occurring after the ribbon cutting event, that you may wish to attend. 

Thank you and I hope you can make it.

Carol Lizotte

Fairfax Community Park Project Manager
Fairfax Parks & Recreation Director
« : September 24, 2006, 07:38:59 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: