Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 04:37:31 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Business As Usual Last Night In Fairfax Village Around 5 PM
« previous next »
: [1]
: Business As Usual Last Night In Fairfax Village Around 5 PM  ( 1787 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 02, 2011, 09:13:09 AM »

Had not been out of the house for a couple days last night after everybody left for home, so decided I would take a drive down to the village and see what was going on.

Drove up by Nan's and there were a couple of cars getting gas there, then back down towards the village.  St. Luke's was having its Saturday, 4:30 PM Mass and down in the center of the village, Foothills Bakery was closed.  Steeple Market was open, but no cars in the parking lot.  The Mall was closed, except for the Video Store which must have been doing a pretty good business as there were about 5 cars there.  VBC was open with a couple of cars there and Minors store was also open with a few cars there.

I didn't get out of the car any place, but it did appear that everything was in a relaxed state around Fairfax as we start the year 2011.  I started off the first day of the year with all my immediate family around me and when I got back home after my ride last night, thanked God for how fortunate I am.  My family is all together, while many families, due to a lack of harmony between them, just cannot all be together in the same room.

My wish for all of you is that you have a much better year in 2011 than you had in 2010 both in Health & Prosperity.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

Hopefully it won't take me until April to start writing 2011 instead of 2010 as it is awfully hard to make a 1 our of a 0

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: