Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 07:15:29 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Father Sullivan's Books
« previous next »
: [1]
: Father Sullivan's Books  ( 2416 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 26, 2006, 04:45:34 PM »

Hi All,

I received an inquiry by e-mail with the following question regarding Father Sullivan.

"Sir,

I'm so sorry to hear about Father Sullivan's death.  I have a copy of Good Morning, Lord that I use on a daily basis and have been trying to locate a copy of Good Night, Lord.  Do you know where I could purchase a copy and did Father Sullivan write any other books?"

If there is anyone who might know where this lady could purchase Good Night, Lord or any other books Father Sullivan may have written, send me a note and I will let the lady know.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : September 27, 2006, 09:19:38 PM »

Hi All,

Six people responded to me and we were able to give the information to the lady from Colorado who ended up ordering the books on the Internet from Amazon.com.

Thanks so much for your help

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: