Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 09, 2024, 05:59:31 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  No Messenger Last Night - No Free Press This Morning - No Big Storm Today
« previous next »
: [1]
: No Messenger Last Night - No Free Press This Morning - No Big Storm Today  ( 2077 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 02, 2011, 11:21:07 AM »

Went out a few minutes ago to mail out my monthly bills - Looks nicer out than what it actually is.  The wind is blowing a bit and there appears to be about 6 inches of new snow on the driveway.  I had put out my trash and recycle in error yesterday, so brought that back out again today.  Haven't checked the weather, so don't know if the storm is supposed to pick up again or not.  Hopefully things will die down a bit and Chris Howard can get my driveway plowed so I can keep my Drs Appointment with Dr. Ramsay tomorrow at 1 p.m.

Henry Raymond
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #1 : February 02, 2011, 12:46:58 PM »

We got the Free Press this morning and also, the Messenger.  I did open the Food Shelf...the roads aren't especially good!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: