Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:01:42 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Mike & Gerry - I Am Very Blessed - Getting Older Isn't That Bad
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mike & Gerry - I Am Very Blessed - Getting Older Isn't That Bad  ( 1664 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 06, 2011, 02:38:43 PM »

Hi All,

Between my daughter Mary Kay and Rich Superneau next door, I don't have to lift a shovel or worry about a thing.  My daughter checks on me 2 to 3 times a day and this last storm, Rich came over and shoveled me out yesterday morning and again this morning.  The snow was extremely heavy as those of you that shoveled are well aware of, at least I am told.  Rich just came over after I got back from Mass and shoveled off the edge of my roof.  Below are some photos of him doing that.  Chris Howard was over this morning and did the main driveway - Haven't seen this much snow in my driveway for years.

There appeared to be a good 18 inches or more of snow on the roof

The bank above is about 6 foot high that Chris Howard Plowed

Rich shoveled between the house & garage yesterday & today - We can do without snow for a few days

Duke the dog followed his masters tracks in the deep snow and did not break his own path

Mary Kay's back has been bothering her, so no shovelling this last snow storm.

As for me, they both think its the nice thing to do not to let me shovel

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: