Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 01:36:56 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Diane (Minor) Bacon's Husband Dies At Age 56
« previous next »
: [1]
: Diane (Minor) Bacon's Husband Dies At Age 56  ( 2788 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 12, 2011, 08:14:02 AM »

R. MICHAEL BACON

COLCHESTER - R. Michael Bacon passed away on Feb. 8, 2011 after a long battle with the complications of diabetes. He was born in Washington, D.C. on Feb. 6, 1955 to Richard Donald Bacon and Christine P. Bacon. The family moved with the military a lot but came to reside in Shelburne. He was a graduate of CVU and Attended Champlain College. He was an avid boater and loved NASCAR. He was employed at Hannaford Food and Drug for over thirty years. He was married to Diane Minor in 1991 and they came to reside in Colchester. Nicholas Bacon was born in 1995 and was the light of Mike's life. They have many neighbors, friends and relatives that have been a constant support through Mike's battle. A special thank you needs to go to Dr. Steinthorsen, Dr. Nesbit, Colchester Rescue and Rinada Banks for their continuous kind words and positive attitude. Mike is survived by his wife, Diane; son, Nicholas; his aunt, Sue Heflin and her daughters, Holly Helfin and Heather Boulanger and their families; and a cousin, Frank Jameson and his family of Florida. He is also survived by his in-laws, Lee and Louise Minor; brothers-inlaw, Jeff Minor and Glenn and Amy Minor and their daughter, Addison; nieces and nephews, Aaron Minor and Lisa Benjamin and Kellie Minor and Charles Rouse and their son, Noah; grandmother, Stephanette Potvin; aunt and uncle, Gerald and Marilyn Minor; and special friend, Greg Tefft and his family. Mike was predeceased by his parents; and a brother-in-law and sister-in-law, Alan and Annette Minor. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Saturday, Feb. 12, 2011 at 11 a.m. in Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church, Main Street, Colchester Village. Burial will be in Shelburne Village Cemetery in the spring. Visiting hours will be held on Friday, Feb. 11, 2011 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. in the Ready Funeral Home, South Chapel, 261 Shelburne Rd., Burlington. To send online condolences, please visit www.readyfuneral.com. For those who wish, donations may be made to Colchester Rescue Squad, Blakely Rd., Colchester, VT 05446.
« : February 12, 2011, 08:46:01 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: