Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:08:39 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Success By Six Fire & Safety Day Photos
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Success By Six Fire & Safety Day Photos  ( 2024 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 14, 2006, 10:50:09 AM »

Members of the Fairfax Fire & Rescue took time out today to celebrate the Fairfax Success By Six Fire & Safety Day

Visitors were greeted with the above sign as parking was getting to be a premium as families kept coming

The Remote Control Fire Truck attracted these two future Firefighters

Did get the young man to look at me, but fortunately this day was filled with bright sunshine that was right in his eyes

The above young lady is looking at me from a safe place

And this young lady had no fear whatsoever as she waved to me from the big fire truck interior

I heard Mike Spaulding explaining how these youngsters might be fearful of the inside of this ambulance, but hopefully he was able to make them less fearful should they ever have to ride in an ambulance.  One young man wasn't that interested however

Well, now off the seat and on to the next

Try as I might, I couldn't make this young future Fairfax Rescue Person aware of me as he concentrated on getting the bandages on the Teddy Bear

Fairfax Firefighter Mike Cain talks with Success By Six parents & children

Now if they would just move that big truck ahead of us, we're outta here

The Teddy Bear & Dolls will be bandaged up in fine shape when these participants finish

No Help Required, Thank You!!!

These youngsters sitting in the back of the Big Fire Truck are posing for their Dad who also has a camera

Got one to notice me as the others were leaving

And the big remote fire truck is still attracting a lot of attention -- By the way, if I wasn't hearing things, it was also either talking or making noise

The Vermont State Police & Sherriff's Department were also in attendance

Oh!! And there was also food

Some of the Fairfax Firemen are shown above and all seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Both our Fire Members & Rescue Members are a dedicated group of people and take great pride and satisfaction in their jobs -- Lets make sure we support them whenever they need our help

If you would like to view a slide show of the above photos in a larger format, click on the following link:

[/b]
« : October 15, 2006, 07:24:00 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: