Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:22:30 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Former Fairfax Woman Calls On Some Real Life Ghost Busters
« previous next »
: [1]
: Former Fairfax Woman Calls On Some Real Life Ghost Busters  ( 2296 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 30, 2006, 09:02:21 AM »

Pauline Cray, daughter of Charles & Helen Gaboury, sister to Bob Gaboury and Carol (Mrs. Gilles) Boissoneault runs an Inn in St. Albans near the old Fairfield Street School

You can actually view this story by clicking on the following link and playing the morning news and weather video for today which will most likely be taken down by noon:

Paranormal Investigations in St. Albans

St. Albans, Vermont - October 29, 2006

Haunted houses are popular as Halloween approaches, but for a St. Albans innkeeper, spirits seem to be present all year long.

Sunday, she called on some real life ghost busters to help. "Is there anybody in this room with us?" That is a question that has been weighing on Pauline Cray's mind since she bought this Bed and Breakfast three years ago. Several guests say they have seen a ghost.

"They see this one woman, she's on the elderly side, and she's always dressed in white and she's been seen down this hall and up the stairs here," said Cray.

Cray is so convinced that some sort of spirit is wandering the halls, that she called on the Paranormal Investigators of New England to help find them.

"Every time we go on a case we're hoping that maybe we'll have a news interview with a spector or ghost," said Jeffrey Stewart, a self-proclaimed Paranormal Investigator.

These Paranormal Investigators do not get paid for their work. This is considered a hobby. Hoping to see a ghost, Stewart and his crew set up cameras and microphones all over the house concentrating on the so-called hot spots. So far, this ghost buster has not seen a spirit himself, but he is hoping that will change in this house. A strong presence was picked up by an Electromagnetic Field Detector right near the chandelier.

Stewart says you don't have to be a believer to make contact with the paranormal. "I'm a skeptic myself, I investigate all claims of the paranormal, but I am open minded to the thought that maybe there is more to life than just living and dying."

"I think there is something, I believe that there's an afterlife, and I think some people are very connected to that," said Cray.

Searching for spirits who may have settled down in this house.

Beth Parent - Channel 3 News [/b]
« : October 30, 2006, 09:15:07 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: