Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 04:32:12 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  JoAnne Captures Two New Signs In Town
« previous next »
: [1]
: JoAnne Captures Two New Signs In Town  ( 3011 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 25, 2011, 06:51:51 PM »

2 new signs in town

Jo

Henry Raymond
khort
: 149

« #1 : April 26, 2011, 08:40:15 PM »

I will be hostessing part-time at the restaurant. I think everyone will enjoy the new owners and the changes they have made.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : April 27, 2011, 08:13:30 AM »

I had an opportunity to attend a private gathering at The Country Pantry Diner last night.  I met the new owners and the chef along with a number of the waitstaff.  We were given a menu with a few items on it to choose from.  I had the potroast ($7.95) and the people I was sitting with had the grilled chicken ($8.95).  The people at the next table to us had spaghetti & meatballs, but I forgot what the price was on that.

I had French Fries and a garden salad with mine with Blue Cheese, which was included in the price I gave you up above.  You are allowed to check two sides with each entree.

I also got the breaded mushrooms for an appetizer that came with a dressing, which was extra, but I can't remember how much that was.

For dessert I had a piece of apple pie ala mode.

From the prices I saw on the small menu last night, it appears that the prices will be quite reasonable.  I asked the Manager if they would be serving breakfast all day and he told me they would.  I will be picking up a full menu to scan so you will be able to see everything they have to offer, along with the prices.  I will stop by this weekend and pick one up.  I will also be bringing my camera to take a few photos.

I personally am looking forward to the breakfast being served all day.

Since last night was kind of a dress rehearsal for the real thing, I was quite impressed with how well things seemed to be going.

I certainly wish them luck in their new undertaking as we definitely need a flourishing restaurant here in town to round out our dining needs, so we don't have to travel out of town.

Henry Raymond
rwing180
: 98

« #3 : April 27, 2011, 11:59:56 AM »

Thanks Henry & Joanne,

Looking forward to the posting of their menu & to trying out the New Country Pantry. Yes, the prices do seem very reasonable & it will be nice to have a "family restaurant" located close by :)
lena6
: 357

« #4 : April 27, 2011, 12:18:41 PM »

Jim and I wish them the best.  Lets keep our fingers crossed it will work out.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: