Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:25:38 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  John Workman Speaks At Senior Citizens Luncheon
« previous next »
: [1]
: John Workman Speaks At Senior Citizens Luncheon  ( 1923 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 08, 2006, 07:40:53 PM »

Hi All,

I attended the Senior Citizens Luncheon on Tuesday, November 7th.  Just to give you an idea of what they prepare and serve us seniors for $4, we had Macaroni & cheese & ham, beets, tossed salad, homemade muffins, coffee, tea, milk, and a delicious piece of cake for desert.

After the meal, John Workman, shown above, spoke to the group about the elderly housing development.  I will have more on this at a later time as I will be taking some photos of the model unit and explain some of the features so you will be aware of what they are, even though you may or may not be interested.  Looks like they are very well designed and have some great features.

Sara Terrell will be speaking at our next luncheon on the third Tuesday of the month and has asked everyone to bring a list of their medicines or the medicine itself.  Believe she will be talking about the importance of having a list of the medications you take and how many & when and keep it in a place where rescue personnel can easily access it in case of an emergency.  Should be quite interesting.[/b]

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: