Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 06, 2024, 03:43:48 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Ahhh Yes!!! Things Are Looking Up
« previous next »
: [1]
: Ahhh Yes!!! Things Are Looking Up  ( 1646 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 30, 2011, 07:37:12 AM »

For those of you that are working, well, it looks like we are getting into a stretch of good weather starting today.  Quite a few folks up at St. Luke's Cemetery yesterday honoring their loved ones.  Mary Kay and I took a quick trip down to Clausens where she picked up some herb plants for her herb garden as well as a Cherry Tomato Plant.  Lots of people there and we had to wait in line to be able to park our car.

Its going to take a stretch of this long dry weather before we can get on our lawns.  Saw one guy yesterday with boots on trying to mow his lawn across from The United Church, while other lawns had been mowed yesterday up through the village, but lots of clumpy chunks of wet grass remained.

The long holiday weekend will end on a positive note.  After a weekend of muggy conditions and more showers and thunderstorms, we should stay dry today.

Tomorrow will be a cooker.  Temperatures will climb well into the 80s.

A cold front will come through early Wednesday with a round of showers and thunderstorms.  It will be cooler after the front goes by, with highs back down in the upper 60s and low 70s for the end of the week.

We're also looking at a much-needed streak of dry weather, starting Thursday and lasting right through next weekend.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: