Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 07:27:07 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Car Crash Sends Two Teens To The Hospital In Essex
« previous next »
: [1]
: Car Crash Sends Two Teens To The Hospital In Essex  ( 2522 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 29, 2011, 08:18:00 AM »

Essex, Vermont – A car crash in Essex, Vermont sends two teens to the hospital Thursday.

It happened just before midnight on River Road.

Police say a 17-year-old was driving when she went off the road and crashed into a pole.

She and another 17-year-old passenger were both taken to Fletcher Allen for treatment. Police say neither were wearing seatbelts.

At this time, we don't know their names and therefore can't get an update on their conditions.

Police say it appears speed and alcohol were factors in this crash, but it remains under investigation.

Henry Raymond
K. Greenia
: 17

« #1 : November 03, 2011, 06:05:12 PM »

I saw an article on this yesterday, I believe. The 17 year old driver was released fairly quickly from Fletcher Allen; her friend, the passenger, was still listed in critical condition at the time the article was written.

I'm very responsible, when ever something goes wrong they always say I'm responsible.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: