Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 10:20:18 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  The Light Is On At A W Rich For Ruth
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Light Is On At A W Rich For Ruth  ( 1783 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 25, 2011, 07:04:23 PM »

Ruth M. (Montgomery) Randall

Jeffersonville - Ruth Mary (Montgomery) Randall, 82 passed away on Friday November 25, 2011, at Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington with Susie, Richard, Ricky and Lisa by her bedside.  She was born on August 8, 1929 in Fairfield, VT daughter of the late Dell and Delia (Drosia) Montgomery.  Ruth worked for Milton and Bradley retiring after many dedicated years.  She also assisted The Trapp Family Lodge for several years in housekeeping.   She loved “Out and About” a senior based group, especially enjoying Tuesdays which was music day.  She liked crafts and knitting and had enjoyed attending the horse pulls with her husband Paul.  Ruth thought the world of all of her family especially her family of grandchildren.  She will be missed by all those who had the true pleasure to have known her.

She is survived by:

Her son Darrell Randall and wife Debbie of Holland;

Her daughter Suzanne Williamson and husband Richard of Cambridge;

Her sister Janet Wells, Betty Neveau, Jackie McDonald,

Four grandchildren:  Lisa Rosenlund and husband Dave, Ricky Williamson, Jake Randall and Jessie Randall; 

Three great grandchildren:  Emily and Ryan Rosenlund, Caleb Bickford.

She was also predeceased by her husband Paul in 2005, her brothers Wendall, Merriman, Philip, Robert, Frederick, Alton, Oakley, Wayne; her sisters Bernice Trudel, Beatrid Montgomery, Vera Emch and Phyllis Roberge.

The family would like to extend a special Thank You to her grandson Ricky for his dedicated care and loving attention.

Visiting hours will be held on Sunday, November 27, 2011 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. at A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel.  A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Tuesday November 29, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. at St. Mary’s Church in Cambridge with Reverend Charles Danielson officiating.  Inurnment date and time will be announced at the Funeral Mass.  Memorial contributions in Ruth’s memory may be made to Cambridge Rescue Squad, P.O. Box 431, Jeffersonville, VT 05464.  Arrangements are by A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel - 1176 Main Street, Fairfax, VT 05454.  The family invites you to share your memories and online condolences by visiting www.awrichfuneralhomes.com.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: