Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 11:17:56 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Flying Christmas Tree Damages Fairfax Woman's Car
« previous next »
: [1]
: Flying Christmas Tree Damages Fairfax Woman's Car  ( 2331 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 05, 2011, 09:35:22 PM »

I was in Rainvilles Collision today and a lady was there to get her car fixed who was driving behind a car with a Christmas Tree on the roof - The tree came off the top of the car and did quite a bit of damage to the hood of her car, although she was not injured - Won't put the woman's name up here because I did not ask her about doing that - I seem to remember someone mentioning that they ran across a Tree Carcass, well this is apparently what happened.  I guess I won't be following any cars with Christmas Trees on top of the roof.

Henry Raymond
Margie
: 156

« #1 : December 05, 2011, 10:34:46 PM »

Was that the tree carcass on Interstate 89 North?  It looked like a good sized tree.  Poor woman! 

I don't think I would want to be behind a car with a tree on the roof...on the interstate.  You never know if the knew what they were doing when they tied it down...
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : December 07, 2011, 11:43:23 AM »

When Dad told me about it Margie, I completely thought of your post on FB!  She is so lucky that it did not go through her windshield! Thank goodness!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: