Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 10:41:53 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Bazin-Day Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: Bazin-Day Wedding  ( 2243 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 05, 2012, 07:02:50 AM »

ESSEX -- Meagan Bazin, daughter of Robert and Linda Bazin of Cavendish, and Trevor Day, son of Terrence and Cathy Day of Waterville, were united in marriage Dec. 17.

Diane Bazin officiated at the single-ring ceremony at The Essex, where a reception also was held.

Joanna Psaros was the maid of honor. The bridesmaids were Nikki Clace, Anne Lamere, Nikki D'Aleo, Corey Olbrych, Maureen Furlong and Laura Dobens.

Jarrod Thompson was the best man. The ushers were Josh Day and Justin Day.

The couple took a honeymoon trip to the White Mountains.

Mrs. Day graduated from Bellows Falls Union High School and Becker College. She works at O'Brien Brothers Agency, Inc. Her husband graduated from Lamoille Union High School. He works at GW Tatro Construction.

The couple reside in Fairfax.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: