Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 10:15:37 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Musical Extravaganza Sat. 10am Fairfax Elementary Gym
« previous next »
: [1]
: Musical Extravaganza Sat. 10am Fairfax Elementary Gym  ( 1959 )
FairfaxSx6
: 17

We support preschool learning!

« : April 21, 2012, 07:34:34 AM »

Dream Big Musical Extravaganza with Christy:  Saturday, April 21st from 10:00–11:00am in the Fairfax Elementary School Gym. Bring the family to move and groove to the tunes with Christy! There will be lots of fun games, dancing, singing, and activities! Wear your dancing shoes and come have a blast!
~please note that this event was emailed out to people incorrectly stating the Fairfax Middle School Gym. It is to be held in the Elementary Gym.~

All activities are FREE and cater to children ages 6 and under!  Contact us by email with questions about any of the information above or regarding any BFA-PTSA’s Fairfax Success By Six programs.  Visit our website at ww2.bfafairfax.com/~sbys.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: