Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 11:00:33 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Beatrice McNall Bessette, RN Dies At Age 98
« previous next »
: [1]
: Beatrice McNall Bessette, RN Dies At Age 98  ( 1886 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 21, 2012, 07:04:47 PM »

BEATRICE MCNALL BESSETTE, RN
FEBRUARY 14, 1914 - APRIL 21, 1012

St. Albans, Beatrice McNall Bessette, RN, 98, died peacefully Saturday April 21, 2012 in the Franklin County Rehabilitation Center in St. Albans.

Beatrice was born February 14, 1914 in Essex Junction, the daughter of the late Ralph and Maude Wilkes McNall.  She graduated from Bellows Free Academy Fairfax in 1933.  She studied nursing at the St. Albans Hospital School of Nursing and graduated as a Registered Nurse in 1936.

On July 11, 1938, she married Harold Bessette in St. Luke’s Catholic Church in Fairfax.  She resumed her nursing career at Kerb’s Memorial Hospital, now Northwest Medical Center, in St. Albans.  She later worked at the Holiday House in St. Albans until 1970, when she moved to Enfield CT to live with her daughter, Lynette.  While in Connecticut, she worked at the Parkway Pavilion, an Enfield nursing facility.

A person who loved being outdoors, Beatrice loved gardening and her roses.  She enjoyed crafts and will be missed by her pets, especially Choo-Choo.

She is survived by her children; Lynette Royer and her husband, Roger of St. Albans, James Bessette and his wife, Rebecca of St. Albans and Donald Bessette and his wife, Frances of Highgate, Center.  Her grandchildren; David and Jeannine, Sara Bessette, Debra and her husband, Jeff Sanders, Lori and her husband, Andrew Deering, Brian and his wife, Heather, Scott and his wife, Elizabeth, Marc and his wife, Carrie, Tammy Royer and her fiancé, Michael and Kimberly Hawkins.  Her great grandchildren; Beatrice and Mary Hawkins, Anthony and Eric Bessette, Ashley, Matthew, Kaitlyn, Emma, Bethany and Timothy Sanders, McKinley  and Demetrius Deering, Ryan and Brendan Bessette, Brooke and Bradley Bessette, Christopher, Abigail, Nicholas and Victoria Bessette.  Her sister in law, Rita Bessette and several nieces and nephews.

She was predeceased by her husband, Harold in 1960 and her brother, Raymond McNall in 2001.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Wednesday April 25, 2012 at 11 am in Holy Angels Catholic Church on Lake Street in St. Albans.  Burial will follow in St. Luke’s Cemetery in Fairfax.

Memorial Contributions may be made to Northern Greyhound Adoptions, 999 Fairfax Road, Route 104, St. Albans, VT 05478 or to the Franklin County Rehabilitation Center, 110 Fairfax Road, St. Albans, VT 05478.

Visiting Hours will be held on Tuesday April 24, 2012 from 5-8pm in the Minor Funeral Home, Route 7 in Milton.

Online condolences may be made at www.minorfh.com
« : April 21, 2012, 07:07:03 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : April 21, 2012, 07:20:02 PM »

I believe in earlier years that Tony & Bea lived where Roger & Donna Meunier live now.  I think they sold the farm to Phil Parah, who then sold it to someone else.  The farm went into foreclosure by FHA and was then sold to Roger & Donna.
« : April 22, 2012, 07:10:57 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: