Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 16, 2024, 02:34:40 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  John Edwards Of Fletcher Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: John Edwards Of Fletcher Passes Away  ( 2529 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 19, 2007, 09:26:28 PM »

John D. Edwards

FLETCHER - John Duff Edwards, age 51, passed away at his residence in Fletcher on Sunday, March 18, 2007. He was born on Dec. 21, 1955, in Burlington, Vt., son of Margaret (Lanphear) Edwards and the late Douglas Edwards. 
    John married the former Brenda Cootware on May 8, 1976, in Jeffersonville, Vt. John had worked as a dairy farmer and logger most of his life. He loved hunting and fishing and shared his knowledge and experience with his family and friends. He always looked forward to deer hunting on Bartlett Hill in Cambridge on his favorite runway. He enjoyed the pleasures of being with his family catching brook trout in the pristine streams of Vermont to Walleye fishing on Lake Champlain. John monitored the local deer herd and activity on a year round basis. John loved his family dearly and will be missed by all those who had the true pleasure to have known and loved him.
    He is survived by his loving wife of 30 years, Brenda (Cootware) Edwards; three sons: Adam Edwards, Eric Edwards, and Nathan Edwards; one daughter, Jessica Edwards; and his affectionately “adopted” daughter, Jamie; his mother, Margaret (Lanphear) Edwards Sweet; one brother, Gregory Edwards and wife, Phyllis; one grandchild, Desiree’ Edwards; several aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, the Cootware family, many close friends and man’s best friend, “Autumn,” his Beagle. He was also predeceased by his daughter, Erin Edwards; step-father, Guy Sweet; and his faithful companion, “Katie”.
    Visiting hours will be held on Saturday, March 24, 2007, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel.  There will be no public memorial service.  A reception to celebrate the life of John Edwards will be held following visiting hours at the Eagle’s Club Route 109 in Jeffersonville.  Inurnment will be private and at the convenience of the family. 
    Memorial contributions in John’s memory may be made to Cambridge Rescue Squad, P.O. Box 431, Jeffersonville, Vt. 05464; or to a charity of one’s choice.  Those who wish may forward their online condolences by visiting www.awrichfuneralhome.com.
    Arrangements are by John D. Workman A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel, 1176 Main St., Fairfax, Vt. 05454.[/b]

« : March 21, 2007, 06:59:31 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: