Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 05:08:25 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Ronald Marshall Dies At Age 69
« previous next »
: [1]
: Ronald Marshall Dies At Age 69  ( 2383 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 10, 2012, 10:37:09 AM »

RONALD R. MARSHALL

Georgia - Ronald R. Marshall, 69, died unexpectedly early Sunday morning September 9, 2012 following complications due to heart related surgery. Ronnie was born in Fairfax on January 1, 1943, the son of Allen and Florence Mae ( Gould ) Marshall. He was a dairy farmer all of his life. He began farming on the family farm on Swamp Road (Now owned by Art Webb) in Fairfax. He then farmed for over 50 years on his farm in Westford on Woods Hollow Road, before buying his present farm in Georgia. He is survived by his daughter Cathy Boissonneault and her husband Jay of Georgia and by their children Brendon, Bryant, Brent and Macie, by a very special niece Jennifer Marshall of Milton, special friend and co worker Logan Kane, his brothers Malcolm Marshall and wife Rita of Milton, and Richard Marshall and wife Carol of Georgia, by his sisters-in-law Betty Marshall of So. Burlington, Marilyn Marshall of Enosburg, Sally Longe of Georgia and Lourraine Vanslette of Swanton and by several nieces and nephews. His whole life revolved around farming and his farm, but more importantly around his grandchildren Brendon, Bryant, Brent, and Macie. He was predeceased by his siblings Anita, Allen, Katherine, Pearl, Sylvia, Ralph, George, Billy, Walter, Margaret, Andy and Harold. A Funeral Service will be held on Saturday, September 15, 2012 at 10 am. in the Minor Funeral and Cremation Center in Milton. Burial will follow in the family lot in Sanderson Corners Cemetery in Fairfax. Visiting hours will be held on Friday, September 14, 2012 from 7 to 9 pm in the Minor Funeral and Cremation Center in Milton.
« : September 11, 2012, 07:22:50 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #1 : September 10, 2012, 01:16:23 PM »

The funeral will be at 10 AM.
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : September 11, 2012, 07:24:30 AM »

I made a slight change in Ron's obituary - Ron's family was living on the Swamp Road when my family moved to Fairfax. 
« : September 11, 2012, 08:03:18 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: