Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:23:39 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Former Cambridge Postmaster Nancy Rooney Dies At Age 68
« previous next »
: [1]
: Former Cambridge Postmaster Nancy Rooney Dies At Age 68  ( 2406 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 19, 2012, 02:49:42 PM »

Nancy L. (Kinney) Rooney

Cambridge - Nancy Lee (Kinney) Rooney, 68 passed away at her home on Tuesday September 18, 2012.  She was born on May 18, 1944 in Jeffersonville, VT daughter of Eleanor (Smith) Maynard and the late Earl Kinney.  Nancy had worked for 31 years with the U.S. Postal Service starting in 1968 as a postal clerk and became the post master in 1980.  She enjoyed gardening from flowers to vegetables.  Nancy lived everyday to its absolute fullest.  She will be greatly missed by all those whose lives she touched.

She is survived by:  Her mother Eleanor (Smith) Maynard of Cambridge; two daughters Pamela Fuller and husband Michael of Jeffersonville; Carmen Fuller of Hyde Park, soul mate Irving Pollander and his very special family; Barry Pollander and wife Linda of Jeffersonville; Leisa Pollander and husband Edward Conrad of Jeffersonville; Lori Malloy and husband Matt of Underhill; two grandchildren:  Amanda Fuller and Heidi Fuller; her brother James Kinney of Cambridge; brother-in-law Richard Hubbard and wife Lee of Fairfax; three sisters-in-law:  Alberta Harrington of Manchester; Barbara Warren and husband Martin of Morristown; Sandra Bowen of Hyde Park; several aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins; many very special and close friends.

She was also predeceased by her husband Richard Rooney April 17, 2008.

Visiting hours will be held on Friday September 21, 2012 from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m. at A. W. Rich Funeral Home – Fairfax Chapel.  A celebration of Nancy’s life will be officiated by Reverend Elizabeth Griffin on Saturday, September 22, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. at the United Church of Fairfax.  Inurnment will follow in the family lot in Binghamville Cemetery.  Memorial contributions in Nancy’s memory may be made to the Lamoille Area Cancer Network, P.O. Box 38, Lake Elmore, VT 05657 or Lamoille Home Health & Hospice, 54 Farr Avenue, Morrisville, VT 05661.  The family invites you to share your memories by visiting www.awrichfuneralhomes.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: