Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:20:40 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Buyers Digest Has Some Photos Of Fairfax & Fletcher Youngsters
« previous next »
: [1]
: Buyers Digest Has Some Photos Of Fairfax & Fletcher Youngsters  ( 2748 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 17, 2012, 07:05:06 AM »

« : October 17, 2012, 07:14:51 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : October 17, 2012, 07:17:40 AM »

This comes as the E Section of The Burlington Free Press.  I don't aways find this in the hard copy, so am not sure if it will be in today's edition or not

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : October 18, 2012, 07:38:52 AM »

I called The Burlington Free Press yesterday to check out the status of The Buyers Digest that shows up in my on line subscription, but not in my hard copy print edition.  The girl who I talked with was quite surprised and told me that she would contact someone and make them aware of the situation.  I had heard that people on the Fairfax Postal Delivery Route got it in the mail, so decided I would take a run down to the village and see if any of the local stores had it.  I went up to Minor's and checked and sure enough as I entered the door on the right, there was a stack of the Free Buyer's Digests.  Must be they come on Wednesdays.  She said that she had notified my carrier and that he or she would deliver a complete newspaper in the future.  I doubt that is going to happen, but at least I know when I go down to the village, they are available to pick up.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: