Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:23:26 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  PHPG needs Volunteers!!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: PHPG needs Volunteers!!!  ( 2010 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : November 27, 2012, 06:05:25 PM »

Working in Nicaragua, People Helping People Global is a locally based organization that helps people out of poverty through 0% micro loans. ( one of the founders is  BFA graduate izzy Gamm)
They are looking for volunteers!! Can you give some hours on  Nov 30, Dec 1 and Dec 2. The are daily and some evening hours too.
Help them sell their fair trade crafts and promote their work at the Vermont International Festival. 
If you volunteer, you get into this wonderful international event free.

-The Vermont International Festival will be held at the Champlain Valley Exposition, Route 15/Pearl Street, Essex Junction, Vermont.  The Champlain Valley Expo has unlimited free parking, is on the CCTA bus line and is handicapped-accessible.
For information and to volunteer contact Alex Tuck, Exec. Director of PHPG at   alex@phpgmicrolending.org
: [1]  
« previous next »
: