Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 08:48:28 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Barbara (Tracy) O'Toole Dies At Age 63
« previous next »
: [1]
: Barbara (Tracy) O'Toole Dies At Age 63  ( 2344 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 27, 2012, 09:14:34 AM »

BARBARA TRACY O’TOOLE

JOHNSON—Barbara Tracy O’Toole, 63, passed away Saturday, Nov. 24, 2012, in Fletcher Allen Health Care, in Burlington.

She was born on June 15, 1949, in Burlington, the daughter of Harland and Ola Ellsworth Tracy.  Barbara was a member of the Common Threads Quilt Guild and enjoyed making quilts, ceramics and many other crafts.

She is survived by her husband, Michael O’Toole of Johnson; two sons, Thomas O’Toole and wife, Amy, of Hyde Park, and James O’Toole and his partner, Jessica, of Howell, N.J.; two sisters, Shirley Geno and husband, Roger, of Fletcher, and Phyllis Fletcher and husband, Rawleigh, of Cambridge; grandchildren, Sage O’Toole, Jesse James O’Toole, and Cecelia Waterman; and numerous nieces and nephews.

She was predeceased by her parents; a brother, Ralph Tracy; and sister, Beverly Warren.

Visitation will be held Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012, from 4 to 7 p.m. at the White-Fiess Funeral Home, 165 Brooklyn St., Morrisville, VT. Interment will be in the Binghamville Cemetery in Fletcher.

Henry Raymond
Sue W.
: 167

« #1 : November 27, 2012, 09:51:04 AM »

I am sad to lose a friend.  She was a wonderful quilter and a very nice person.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: