Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 01:33:52 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Lots of flu like illness around
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lots of flu like illness around  ( 2074 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 10, 2013, 06:17:41 AM »

A number of people are coming down with flu like sickness.  Was  kind of disappointed I had not been able to get out in public, but it might be a blessing in disguise.  My youngest daughter came down with it very suddenly yesterday and also heard from several other people with the same thing.  One of the things strongly recommended is frequent hand washing.  Been a long time since I have been in to Hannafords, but I know they have wipes to wipe off the handle on the shopping cart to help prevent the spreading of germs.  Can't hurt to use it.

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #1 : January 10, 2013, 09:47:52 AM »

Wash wash wash and drink OJ, water and rest.  Still feel like a frieght train hit me with body aches, but got my voice back!

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
Judi
: 508

« #2 : January 10, 2013, 11:33:13 AM »

I hope you feel better, not worse real soon Mary Kay. :(
: [1]  
« previous next »
: