Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 19, 2024, 09:41:22 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Young Cancer Survivor Feels He Is Cured
« previous next »
: [1]
: Young Cancer Survivor Feels He Is Cured  ( 2360 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 11, 2007, 01:19:31 PM »

Hi All,

Even though not a member of my own family, he, along with his family works very hard at making us proud of what used to be our Family Farm here on the Fletcher Road as you will see in the following pictures:

After the Sweet Family purchased my Dad's Farm part of a wooded area was cleared and made into a productive meadow

Drainage tile was installed where there used to be ditches

While along the Front Boundary on The Fletcher Road, My oldest sister, myself and my youngest daughter joined the Raymond Family Homestead in settling on Dad's farm in our own homes

Even though the farm is no longer ours, the Sweet Family makes us feel like it still is

As we watch them take the same pride Dad did in his little 75 acre farm

Needless to say, earlier this year when we heard young 37 year old Kelly Sweet had been diagnosed with cancer, we certainly were very concerned and began adding a few extra prayers that this young man would beat this.  Always a hard worker, Kelly never fails to stop, visit and say hello and chat with me whenever I see him in the field.  When I asked Kelly if I could take his picture and state that he was a cancer survivor, with a big smile on his face, he said, "You certainly can, because that is just what I am."

He said the treatment was a little tough, but as you can see from the smile on his face, it was all worth it.

Kelly, we love you and may all you future check ups be cancer free.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: