Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 06:26:07 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  And I Thought It Was Just Me
« previous next »
: [1]
: And I Thought It Was Just Me  ( 2735 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 21, 2007, 07:35:25 AM »

Hi All,

Well, I suppose I could blame it on the weather, but for some reason I usually have no problem sitting down and sending out my newsletter, but lately for some strange reason I am just at a lost for words.  Read Mike Cain's Blog this morning and he could think of nothing to say.  Yesterday, got just one e-mail and that was from Mike Cain.  Well, if you don't send them, I guess you don't get them.  Went and picked up the Burlington Free Press this morning and that was mighty light.  Missed the 6 p.m. news last night, but I guess I didn't miss much.

Between 600 and 700 a day visit my website, so kind of would like to make it worth their while to click on it, so if any of you out there have anything interesting about Fairfax, send me a note.

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : May 21, 2007, 08:21:07 AM »

It is amazing to sit at your computer and...........
nothing comes out.
Head in your hands, think, think, think.
Nothing.

And then there are days when you really don't have anything on your mind, but you start typing, and suddenly you have an essay about something you didn't plan on.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: