Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 07:14:39 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Finding Your Irish Roots - March 18
« previous next »
: [1]
: Finding Your Irish Roots - March 18  ( 2809 )
rwing180
: 98

« : March 15, 2014, 06:11:33 PM »

Tuesday, March 18  from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm

Whether you’ve been searching for your ancestors’ connections to  Ireland for years or just getting started, the quest can be both rewarding and frustrating.

Join professional Genealogist Catherine Demarais and Ed McGuire, President of the Vermont Genealogy Library, for an hour-long discussion of the records, tools and techniques for searching both here and in Ireland.   
This event is being co-presented with the Burlington Irish History  Festival.  Admission: Free - donations welcome
Several reference books for sale.

rwing180
: 98

« #1 : March 17, 2014, 09:04:11 AM »

Oops - didn't realize I hadn't posted the entire notice in my original post.
--------

Finding Your Irish Roots  Tuesay, March 18  6:30 to 8:30 P.M.

Whether you’ve searched for your connections to Ireland for years, or are just starting, join professional genealogist Catherine Desmarais and Ed McGuire, President of the VT Genealogy Library, for an hour-long discussion of the records, tools and techniques for searching here and in Ireland. 

Co-presented with the Burlington Irish History Festival.  Part II will be our “Ancestors’ Road Show” where a limited number of people can schedule 15-min. sessions with the speakers to ask their questions. Admission: Free, Donations Welcome, several reference books for sale.

Location: Vermont Genealogy Library, Ft. Ethan Allen, Colchester (for more details call: 802-310-9285) or visit our website www.vtgenlib.org

: [1]  
« previous next »
: