Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:44:26 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  LUCILLE "PEG" (FANTON) MCHUGH Dies At Age 82
« previous next »
: [1]
: LUCILLE "PEG" (FANTON) MCHUGH Dies At Age 82  ( 1897 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 25, 2014, 03:58:40 PM »

LUCILLE “PEG“ (FANTON) MCHUGH BURLINGTON — Lucille “Peg“ McHugh, 82, passed away peacefully on Tuesday, Sept. 23, 2014, in Starr Farm Nursing Center.

She was born on Sept. 12, 1932, in Fairfax, the daughter of Earl R. and Thelma (Sheldon) Fanton. She married Napoleon Jarvis in 1957. He predeceased her in 1968.

She later married James McHugh and, after 35 years of marriage, he also predeceased her in 2013.

Among her survivors she leaves her son, Greg Jarvis of Norwich, Conn.; grandchildren, Christa, Jayme (and son), and Joshua Jarvis; half sister, Wanda Couture and family; and in-laws of the McHugh and Limoge families.

The family wishes to extend a heartfelt thank you especially to Cathy Michaels and the Armastead Caregiving Service and to Diane Pallmerine for all their care and affection shown to Peg over the years.

Memorial services will be held on Friday, Sept.

26, 2014, at 1 p.m. in Elmwood-Meunier Funeral Chapel, 97 Elmwood Ave., with interment following in Resurrection Park, South Burlington.

Those wishing may send a memorial contribution to the VT Association for the Blind, 60 Kimball Ave., South Burlington, VT 05403.

Visit burlingtonfreepress.com/obituaries to express condolences and sign the guest book.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: