Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 06:28:03 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Floyd "Sonny" Maxfield Dies At Age 84
« previous next »
: [1]
: Floyd "Sonny" Maxfield Dies At Age 84  ( 2091 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 03, 2014, 12:40:49 PM »

Mr. Floyd R. Maxfield, age 84, of Swanton, VT, passed away September 30, 2014, at the Franklin County Health and Rehabilitation Center, from a long illness of heart failure. He served his country in the United States Army. He leaves his wife Dianna (Young) Maxfield, his 4 children, Donna Westover and fiancé Lucien Hayes, Susan Roberts and her husband Michael of Decatur, TN, Steven Maxfield and his wife Phyllis of Essex, and Bruce Maxfield and his wife Carol of Johnson, 11 grandchildren, 17 great-grandchildren, his wife’s family which meant the world to him and was at his side at death, several nieces, nephews and cousins.

A time of sharing of memories will be held Monday, October 6, 2014 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM in the Brady & Levesque Funeral Chapel. A funeral service will follow at 1:00 PM in the Church of the Nativity in Swanton, with entombment following and military honors in St. Mary’s Cemetery. Online condolences may be sent to his family at the Brady & Levesque website: www.bradyandlevesque.com. Arrangements are entrusted to the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home and Commemorative Services.
« : October 03, 2014, 12:43:00 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: