Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 22, 2024, 05:54:17 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Two Essex Jct Men Die In St. Johnsbury Accident
« previous next »
: [1]
: Two Essex Jct Men Die In St. Johnsbury Accident  ( 2123 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 26, 2015, 10:51:24 AM »

The deceased in this accident are identified as:

Justin Stephenson (29), Essex Jct, VT (Operator)

Ryan Nadeau (38), Essex Jct, VT (Passenger)

Neither operator or passenger were wearing seat belts.

Investigation continues into this accident.  Speed and road conditions are factors in this crash.

Capt. JP Sinclair
North Watch Commander

From: Media North [mailto:MEDIANORTH@DPS.STATE.VT.US] On Behalf Of Piette, Jessica
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2015 12:06 AM
To: DPS - medianorth
Subject: [MEDIANORTH] Press Release

On 01/23/15 at 2054hrs Vermont State Police, Lyndonville Police Department, VT Department of Motor Vehicles Inspectors, St.Johnsbury Fire Department and Calex ambulance responded to 911 calls of a multi-vehicle accident on Interstate 91 North bound near the St. Johnsbury/ Lyndonville town line.

Preliminary investigation shows that vehicle #1 (2009 Toyota Corolla) driven by Neal Robinson of Stoddard NH lost control and came to rest sideways in the passing lane. Vehicle #2 (2012 Peterbilt) being driven by Denis Belanger of Saint- Pie Quebec, collided with vehicle #1 and came to rest in the passing lane. Vehicle #3 (ford Taurus) collided into the rear of vehicle #2.

The operator and passenger of vehicle #3 were both found to be deceased, both will be brought to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for autopsy.

The Vermont State Police Crash Reconstruction Team was activated and responded to the scene.  Identification of the deceased will be pending next of kin notification.

Investigation into the detail of the crash are ongoing. Anyone with information or witnessed the crash is asked to contact Vermont state police St.Johnsbury Trooper Tarricone at 802-748-3111.

Vermont Department of Public Safety | Vermont State Police

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: