Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 11:45:48 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Elizabeth King Dies At Age 98
« previous next »
: [1]
: Elizabeth King Dies At Age 98  ( 2048 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 26, 2015, 08:09:14 AM »

Elizabeth M. King
Born: March 16, 1917
Died: August 23, 2015
Mrs. Elizabeth M. King, age 98, passed away Sunday, August 23, 2015 at the St. Albans Health and Rehab Center. She was born in Fairfax, March 16, 1917 daughter of the late Joseph and Julia (Young) Cross. She married Kenneth King, August 29, 1937 and he died September 11, 1970. For several years she was a home maker and cook for the priests of St. Patrick’s Parish in Fairfield. Since her retirement, she has been a foster grandmother in the Forster Grandparents Program in Swanton. She was a member of the American Legion Auxiliary Unit #1, and the Women of the Moose, Chapter #321.

Her survivors include her three daughters Betty Larivee and her husband David of Enosburgh, Barbara Collins and her partner Percey Capsey of Swanton, Theresa Lemnah of St. Albans, her eight grandchildren, Karen Lemnah, Sarah Lemnah, Brenda and Ricky Elwood, Kathy Paquette, Michael and Cathy Bovat, Larry and Phyllis Bovat, Robert and Heidy Bovat and David and Angela Kittell, twelve great-grandchildren, seven great-great-grandchildren, 2 step-great-grandchildren, and several nieces, nephews and cousins. She also leaves special friends Barbara Loiselle, Anita Demars, and David Wetherby. Besides her parents and husband Kenneth, she was predeceased by her brothers Burt and Arthur Cross, and her sisters Mable Bocash, Libby West, Gertrude Bessette, her son-in-law Alan Lemnah, and her feline companion for over 18 years, Baby Jewell.

The family wishes to extend a special thanks to the St. Albans Rehab Center Staff, Bayada Hospice Care, and the Staff of Brownway for their care and support.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, August 27, 2015 at 10:00 AM. in St. Patrick’s Church with Father William Giroux as the celebrant. The family will receive condolence on Wednesday, August 26, 2015 from 4 to 7 PM in the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home, 86 South Main St., St. Albans. Online condolences may be sent to her family at the funeral home website: www.bradyandlevesque.com. Memorials may be made in lieu of flowers to the Franklin County Animal Rescue, 30 Sunset Meadow, St. Albans, VT 05478. Arrangements are entrusted to the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home and Commemorative Services.
Elizabeth King Dies At Age 98

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: