Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 02:53:26 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Janet Spaulding's Father Passes At Age 93
« previous next »
: [1]
: Janet Spaulding's Father Passes At Age 93  ( 2741 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 14, 2016, 05:33:13 PM »

ENOSBURG FALLS – John P. Whiting , age 93, passed away at his home on Thursday, April 14, 2016. He was born in Highgate, Vermont on January 11, 1923 the son of the late Dana & Mary (Doner) Whiting. John was a 1940 graduate of Franklin High School and married Carolyn Kittell on June 4, 1950. He was a devoted husband, father and friend who loved his community and being of service. He was best known for his auctions, operating Whiting’s Flower Shop with his wife from 1965 to 1987 and most of all his sense of humor. He is survived by two daughters, Janet Spaulding and her husband Michael of Norman, OK., and Jeanne Whiting Magoon and her husband Mark of Enosburg; granddaughters Jessica Rowe and her husband Ricky, Ryan Yandell and her husband Jeremy all of Norman, OK, EllenRoss of Telluride, CO and Maggie Ross of Fort Collins, CO; great-grandchildren Calliope and Clementine Rowe, Drake, Jayden and Kensey Yandell; his sister-in-law Alberta Clokey and her partner Frank Reed of Fairfax and step-brother-in-law Christopher Riley of Lachine, Quebec; several nieces, nephews, cousins and friends whom he loved and cherished. Besides his parents and his wife Carolyn, he was predeceased by his brother, Richard Whiting, his sister, Rachel Whiting Hamlen; and his brother-in-law and his wife, Stanley & Kay Kittell. Visiting hours will be held Thursday April 21, 2016 from 4-7 p.m. at the Spears Funeral Home in Enosburg Falls. A celebration of John’s life will be held at Enosburg Falls United Methodist Church, 245 Church Street on Friday April 22, 2016 at 11:00 AM. A luncheon will be served at the church immediately following the service graciously provided by the United Methodist Church women. For those who wish, contributions in John’s memory may be made to the Enosburg Falls Lions Club

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: