Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 02:30:15 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Library Announcements
| | |-+  Events this week
« previous next »
: [1]
: Events this week  ( 2470 )
LibraryPrograms
: 363

« : February 14, 2017, 10:32:49 AM »

Tuesday, February 14, 9:30-10:30am:  Preschool Story Hour: I love my family
Join us for themed stories, songs, and activities for ages 0-6. No registration necessary for story hour.

Wednesday, February 15, 3:15-4:15pm:  READ to a DOG
Kids ages 5-10 can read a book of their choice to a fuzzy, friendly dog. Call to reserve a 15-minute slot.

Thursday, February 16, 3:15-4:30pm: Chess Club continues for those registered.

Thursday, February 16, 6:15-8pm: Parenting Workshop Series: Scott Noyes presents: Positive Discipline – That Works!
An energetic workshop on teaching children how to behave rather than reinforcing inappropriate behaviors, including ideas for handling meltdowns and other challenging situations. Please register. Free on-site child care is available.

Thursday, February 16, 7-8pm: French for Adult Beginners
Conversational French lessons for beginners continues with Alana Torraca.

Saturday, February 18, 9am-12pm: Chess Tournament
Open to grades K-8, including homeschool students. Pre-registration recommended, with additional registration available the day of at 8:45am. There will be three rounds of chess with trophies and metals awarded for each age division at the end. Parent volunteers for supervision of play are also needed.

Monday, February 20, 3-4pm: Lab Girls
This new club empowers young women to explore science through hands-on experiments and activities. For grades 6-12. This month we will have a special guest showing us how to suture a banana and sharing about her experience in the medical field.  Must register.

--
Nicole Vance - Program Planner
Fairfax Community Library
75 Hunt St.
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802) 849-2420
libraryprograms@fwsu.org
Find us on Facebook!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: