Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 04:34:12 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Part 4 of 4 Groups Of Senior Citizen Luncheon Photos
« previous next »
: [1]
: Part 4 of 4 Groups Of Senior Citizen Luncheon Photos  ( 2962 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 19, 2005, 08:56:08 AM »

Hi All,

Well, this is the last of the pictures I took last Tuesday, March 15, 2005 at the Senior Citizens Luncheon down at the Fairfax Fire Station.  

Jane Graham, Marie and Armand Bourgeois (Brother of Rita Bessette), Hank Boiselle and Janet Lumbra

Rita Bessette is seen in the background again - Hopefully I will catch her sitting before I leave.

Mildred Warren visits with Ethel Colburn.

Maryanne Zeno was also keeping very busy as I asked her to stop and look at me for a moment.

Still haven't caught Rita Bessette sitting down. She is seen at the far end of this table in the light blue sweater. Joyce Barkyoumb standing in the maroon sweater is visiting with Shirley Shores. In the foreground is Marvin Nelson on left and Ethel Colburn on the right.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: