Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 06:25:40 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Mother To Dr. Fred Holmes Passes Away At Age 91
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mother To Dr. Fred Holmes Passes Away At Age 91  ( 3131 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 25, 2008, 02:27:08 PM »

Margaret Carson Holmes Horn

Margaret Horn of Fairfax, Vermont and Wolfeboro, New Hampshire, artist, gardener, teacher and world traveler died in St. Albans, Vermont on April 24th, 2008 at the age of 91.  She was predeceased by her parents, the Reverend John Edward Carson and Anna Anderson Carson; her husbands, William S. Holmes of Williamstown, Massachusetts and R. Merwin Horn of Wolfeboro, New Hampshire; her sister, Beatrice Queen Collinson and a granddaughter, Kerry Anna Holmes.

She leaves behind her four children: Fred Holmes of Fairfax, Vermont, William Holmes, Jr. of Mt Pocono, Pennsylvania, Meg Geoghegan of Milford, Connecticut and Ellen Holmes-Henry of Fletcher, Vermont, nine grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.

Long live the Queen!

Funeral services will be held in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire at the convenience of her family.  In lieu of flowers, donations may be given in her memory to the Franklin County Home Health Agency, 3 Home Health Circle, St. Albans, Vermont 05478. Assisting Margaret’s family is the Heald Funeral Home of St. Albans.  Messages of condolence to Margaret’s family are welcome at http://www.healdfuneralhome.com
« : April 25, 2008, 02:31:51 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : April 25, 2008, 06:00:28 PM »

For those of you new in town, Mrs. Horn lived in the Stone House on Route 104 where Fairfax Family Physical Therapy, LLC is now located until it was sold in 2002.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: