Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 01:25:49 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  I'll Be Riding The John Deere This Weekend
« previous next »
: [1]
: I'll Be Riding The John Deere This Weekend  ( 2366 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 29, 2008, 08:13:21 AM »

Kind of a sleepless night with all the noise of that grass growing, but actually am looking forward to relaxing and riding around on my John Deere mowing that bright Vermont Green grass.  Although it is early, I am sure it definitely will need mowing this weekend.

The latest forecast:

A slow-moving low pressure system will continue to bring a soaking rain today, especially to the east - the Upper Valley, the Northeast Kingdom, and New Hampshire.  As the storm pulls away to the north and east, we'll start to clear out during the afternoon, especially in NY and the Champlain Valley.

It will be cool and unsettled on Wednesday.  There could be a scattered rain shower - even a snow shower or two in the mountains!

As high pressure builds back in for the end of the week, we'll see a good deal of sunshine, and temperatures will start to climb back to normal levels by the weekend.

+ 5-day Forecast
Tue: Hi 48 F Lo 32 F AM rain, tapering off W to E in afternoon
Wed: Hi 49 F Lo 31 F Mix of sun & clouds; chance for a few rain/snow showers
Thu: Hi 56 F Lo 35 F Partly cloudy
Fri: Hi 59 F Lo 36 F Partly cloudy
Sat: Hi 63 F Lo 40 F Partly cloudy

Of course, come October, I will be just as anxious for the last mowing, but here in Vermont there is always something better to look forward to.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: