Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 21, 2024, 03:30:59 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Stone/Williams Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: Stone/Williams Wedding  ( 2657 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 20, 2008, 07:00:18 PM »

Hillary Anne Stone, daughter of Lisa & Ivan Stone of Bakersfield, and Benjamin David Williams, son of Gail & David Williams of Fairfield, were united in marriage on Feb. 9, 2008.

The ceremony was performed by Father LaRoche of St. Patrick’s Church in Fairfield Center. Brothers of the bride and groom, James Stone and John Williams, stood up for the couple.

The reception immediately followed the ceremony and was held at the Inn at Essex. The flower arrangements were created by the Flower Patch in Enosburg Falls. The cake was designed by the Inn at Essex.  Photographs were taken by Kristy Stone and Dan Selicaro of Colchester.

The bride is a graduate of Enosburg Falls High School and is currently employed for Citizenship & Immigration Services at the Vermont Service Center in St. Albans. The groom is a graduate of BFA-Fairfax and currently manages Moo Acres, an organic dairy farm in Fairfield.

The newlyweds plan to take their honeymoon in the fall of 2008.  They currently reside in Fairfield.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: