Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 12:21:25 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  The Tent Is Ready For The 97 BFA-Fairfax Graduates
« previous next »
: [1]
: The Tent Is Ready For The 97 BFA-Fairfax Graduates  ( 3060 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 13, 2008, 06:44:09 PM »

Didn't have my camera with me, but maybe Mike Cain took a picture of the big tent all set up ready for the 2008 Graduation Ceremony for 97 young men & women this Sunday afternoon at 1 p.m..  I would say the tent is definitely a good idea as every single graduation I attended for my three daughters was just a breathless hot evening in the BFA Gym.

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : June 14, 2008, 08:18:18 AM »

I was at Granby Friday night. I may try to get over for a picture Saturday.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : June 14, 2008, 11:32:16 AM »

Mike Cain was kind enough to go over and take some pictures of the tent for me with a couple of comments that you might not know about:

Hi Henry!

I went over and took some pictures of the Graduation tent. Go ahead and post them on your forum. I will be having racing pictures on my site.

Mike

Where the graduates sit.

The class motto.
The quote from Yoda in Star Wars:The Empire Strikes Back

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: