Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 06:48:51 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Part Of Historic Barn Damaged By Winds On McNall Road
« previous next »
: [1]
: Part Of Historic Barn Damaged By Winds On McNall Road  ( 1912 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 12, 2008, 07:52:27 AM »

Henry:
A large portion Clesson Billado's main barn (northwest end) on McNall road was a victim of the violent windstorm in Fairfax Tuesday evening of June 10th.

Bob Horr

My photo gallery is down, but I have the following photos that were taken and sent to me by David Shea that were included in his barns of Fairfax.  I believe the photos below are of the barns.  Thanks for making us aware Bob and a special thanks to David Shea for taking the time to go out and take some photos of these wonderful old barns here in Fairfax.  The photo gallery has more information, but at the present time, Larry Ward is working on a gliche to get it back up.

By the way, if I did get the wrong barn, do let me know.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : June 17, 2008, 08:02:05 AM »

Tim Wills took a couple of photos of the Old Clesson Billado Barn after the wind storm on June 10, 2008:

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: