Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 08:48:44 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  A Sign Of The Times
« previous next »
: [1]
: A Sign Of The Times  ( 2072 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 08, 2008, 08:20:12 AM »

I just finished inputting the property transfers and had only three (3) transfers for the month of June.  I don't drive the back roads of town much, but can attest that there certainly are many houses for sale here on the Fletcher Road and most have been for sale for some time.

The Old Giddings farm was sold on Route 104 headed out towards Cambridge to The Fairfax Woodworking School.  There was another new house sold on Arbor Meadow Road which is a development on the old Badger Farm, I believe just beyond Fairfax Falls and a third house sold on Goodman Road which is off Benny Road, right here off the Fletcher Road below Jim & Jean Groseclose's place.

More details and prices can be found by clicking on the following link:

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: