Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 12:19:09 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  This Is Probably Your Best Weekend For Leaf Peeping
« previous next »
: [1]
: This Is Probably Your Best Weekend For Leaf Peeping  ( 2369 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 05, 2008, 09:07:39 AM »

I would say that the colors are at peak this weekend and it looks like it is going to be a beautiful day.  When I went out and got my paper this morning, the Geese were honking and flying around, so I suspect they are making plans for something.  Its days like this that make me so happy that I live in one of the greatest places I could think of.

Take a few hours and just enjoy the local scenery -

Also, being October 5th has a special meaning for me as I remember this date to be my parents wedding anniversary.  A usual ritual was for them to go to Mass, then when they got back, I would get my camera out and take their picture in front of the Hydrangea Bush in front of the house.  Can't even begin to count the number of years that I did that.  They never went out and celebrated, but usually spent some time reminiscing about what a wonderful life they had had.  They were married on October 5, 1926.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: