Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 09:15:38 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  St. Albans man cited for theft of copper tubing in Fairfax
« previous next »
: [1]
: St. Albans man cited for theft of copper tubing in Fairfax  ( 1688 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 03, 2008, 03:02:23 PM »

A St. Albans man has been cited lor petty larceny after he allegedly stole metal for possible resale as scrap.

Vermont State Police at the St. Albans barracks on Sept. 18 was notified of a suspicious vehicle taking metal from a construction trailer on Brewster Road in Fan-fax, Several troopers searched the Fairfax area and located the vehicle and operator, as described by the caller. The truck was stopped on Buck Hollow Road in Fairfax.

Police said the driver, Jason Pidgeon, 30, had an assortment of various copper tubing and metal pieces in the truck bed. The tubing was later identified its owner Louis Cardinal, 54, of Essex.

Pidgeon is to appear in Franklin District Court on Nov. 3, said police.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: