Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:25:28 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Property Transfers For September
« previous next »
: [1]
: Property Transfers For September  ( 3139 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 02, 2008, 07:32:24 AM »

There were 8 property transfers here in Fairfax during the month of September.  Echo Valley Farm (The Woodward Farm) has been sold to David & Peggy Howrigan.  I suspect David might be from the Fairfield area, but don't know that for a fact.  Kyle & Katy Magnuson have purchased a home up in North Fairfax and the large home built by Mike & Marilyn Renaudette up on the McNall Road has also been sold again.  There are a number of other transfers also, however, no Condos sold this past month. 

It will be interesting to see what happens this month with all the Wall Street Financial problems.

You can check out the details by clicking on the following link:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/fhs/raytrns.html

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : October 02, 2008, 06:27:29 PM »

Channel 3 had some interesting information on the 6 p.m. news tonight on how to be a better borrower as the banks will be tightening up:

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=9115932

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : October 04, 2008, 08:13:33 AM »

David Howrigan is the son of Robert & Virginia Howrigan - The Howrigan Family is a large Farming Family and I for one welcome them to Fairfax to help preserve the 10 or so farms we have left.  Welcome David & Peggy.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: