Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 05:41:30 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  OPERATION HAPPINESS
« previous next »
: [1]
: OPERATION HAPPINESS  ( 3606 )
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« : November 08, 2008, 03:34:05 PM »

It isn't too early to think about those you know who might need a bit of help around the holidays.  Once again Operation Happiness, sponsored by United Way and supported by the generosity of many many people in Franklin and Grand Isle Counties, will be providing food for the Christmas holidays.
 If you or someone  you know wishes to register to receive food, contact this number-- 524-0610--- beginning Monday, November 24 through Friday November 28th, excluding Thanksgiving Day.

Pick up day and place for Fairfax and Fletcher food baskets will be Saturday December 13, 2008 between 8:30 and 10:30 at the Baptist Church Building on Main Street.

Rev. Elizabeth.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: