Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 05:13:04 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Police Report Fugitive Caught In Fletcher Sandpit
« previous next »
: [1]
: Police Report Fugitive Caught In Fletcher Sandpit  ( 1776 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 12, 2008, 04:12:59 PM »

Vermont State Police say that on Monday they received information leading them to the arrest of a fugitive from justice.

Police said Gregory Wolcott, 29, of Fletcher, had been wanted since early August and had been actively hiding and eluding law enforcement in several counties.

Trooper John MacCallum said Wolcott, who had multiple warrants out for his arrest, was captured in a sandpit in Fletcher.

Wolcott most recently was linked to a theft from a vehicle case in Fairfax that also included after a police chase and his arrest on Aug. 8 of this year.

He was arraigned in Vermont District Court for approximately one dozen pre-existing charges and two new charges from Grand Isle County, which included aggravated domestic assault and unlawful restraint.

He is being held by the Vermont Corrections Department pending further court action.
« : November 12, 2008, 04:15:00 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: